FLAVOR: Bright, fresh and slightly sweet lemon
COMPLEMENTS: Fruit, pasta, pork, poultry, salad, seafood
OIL PAIRINGS: Basil, Chipotle, Garlic, Persian Lime, Wild Mushroom, Tuscan Herb, Baklouti, Milanese Gremolata, Rosemary
- Combine with Basil or Garlic oil to marinate poultry, seafood or vegetables.
- Combine with Basil oil and Artichoke Parmesan spread for a unique pasta salad dressing.
- Combine with Wild Mushroom oil for roasting or grilling vegetables.
- Add to sparkling water for a refreshing drink.
- Combine with Garlic oil, Dijon mustard, for an easy Caesar dressing.
Combine with Garlic, Baklouti or Chipotle oil to marinate pork tenderloin or chicken
Add to bottled water or sparkling mineral water for a refreshing thirst quencher
All Con' Olio Balsamic Vinegars are Non-GMO and free from any added sugars, thickeners and artificial flavors.
- Grape must, white wine vinegar, natural flavors, naturally occurring sulfites
I have been using this vinegar for a few years now and I still absolutely love it! I use it on salads, roasted vegetables, and in numerous recipes that call for one type of vinegar or another. It’s so good that you can add it to your favorite cocktail. :)
This is the best! I discovered it a few years ago and cannot go without it now. I use it in a variety of salads, even with watermelon and tomatoes. I also use it on pasta, as well as in most recipes that ask for vinegar. It is amazing!
Love this balsamic vinegar........my favorite of all ......it is fresh and light and so tasty!