- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 4 cups watermelon, rind removed, seeded and cubed into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta, goat or blue cheese
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup fresh mint
- 4 tbsp of Persian Lime or Eureka Lemon Olive Oil, you can also use a mild intensity single varietal extra virgin olive oil as well.
- Place the onion slices in a small bowl with the lime juice. The acid of the lime will mellow the flavor of the raw onion. Let stand for 10 minutes.
In a large bowl, combine the watermelon, cheese, onions, and mint. Drizzle olive oil over it all, and toss and serve.
- chopped black olives
- a drizzle of balsamic, fig, black cherry, vanilla, cara cara orange, honey ginger