Patagonia Provision's Spanish white anchovies known for their mild flavor and delicate texture, and are hand-packed in extra-virgin organic olive oil, lemon and apple cider vinegar. Sourced from small, schooling fish for health and environmental benefits as well as eating lower on the food chain.
- Origin: Northern coast, Spain
- Can is 100% aluminum, BPA-free and recyclable
- Box is made from Forest Stewardship Council-certified paper and is recyclable.
- 800 mg of omega-3s per serving
- Excellent source of protein, calcium, iron and Vitamin B-12
White anchovy, organic extra-virgin olive oil, organic green olives, organic apple cider vinegar, organic lemon, salt