- 1 Tbsp medium, grassy single varietal extra-virgin olive oil(for a hint of spice you can use our Olive Wood Smoked Olive Oil or our Green Chili Baklouti fused olive oils here as well)
- 2½ oz. (5 Tbsp.) dry gin (Hendricks or Botanist)
- ½ oz. (1 Tbsp.) blanc vermouth
- Pinch of fine sea salt
- Pitted green olives for garnish
- Mix the martini: In a mixing glass filled with ice, add the gin, along with the vermouth, olive oil and salt. Stir until well-chilled, then strain into a martini glass or coupe and garnish with as many olives as you like. Serve immediately.
Makes 1 cocktail