02/21/19-Tapas Cooking Class w Paella's Tapas and More-Arboretum
- Pulpo a la gallega/Octopus Galizian Style
- Pa amb tomaquet / Bread tomato
- Gambas al ajillo / garlic shrimp
- Pinxto de Manchego con Cebolla Caramelizada/ Manchego Cheese with Caramelized Onion)
- Piquillos con Aguacate/ Piquillo peppers with avocado
- Pintxo de Solomillo/ Filet Mignon Pintxo
Fer is the Chef at Paellas, Tapas & More. Born and raised in Madrid, Spain, she also lived in Cadiz (South Spain), and in Santiago de Compostela (North Spain).
Chef Fer began learning to cook traditional Spanish food at an early age from her mother. She continues to use the same recipes that her family has passed down orally from mother to daughter for generations.
Fer takes pride teaching these recipes to her five children. Fer continues to develop her cooking talents attending various culinary programs and through private lessons with professional Chefs in Spain. She started teaching cooking classes for kids and adults 12 years ago.